What You Don’t Know About
Paying For Care Could Cost You Both
Your Home and Your Life Savings!
It doesn’t have to be that way!
Discover The Steps To Take To Get Quality Long-Term Care…Without Spending Your Last Dime and
Losing Your Family Home!
You may already be in financial danger.
Every day the high costs of nursing home and assisted living care cause people to lose the homes
and the money they’ve worked a lifetime to save. When a spouse or older family member suffers from
dementia or Alzheimer’s, has a stroke or is simply no longer safe at home alone, the cost of long
term care could cost you everything. Long-term health care expenses can leave you broke long before
any government agency will help out.
And the last position you want to be in is out of money and out of quality health care options.
As a Houston area elder law attorney I see people every week who are on the verge of running out
of money and quality health care options simply because they don’t know about special government
programs set up to help families pay for care in nursing homes and assisted living communities.
My staff and I have over 50 years of combined experience with elder and estate planning issues.
We use proven, innovative elder law strategies that bring peace of mind to families just like yours.
If you need answers to elder and disability law questions related to:
Contact me right now at 713-970-1300
Here are just a few of the secrets I’ve shared with clients over the past few months:
- The one mistake that could cause your family to lose months of eligibility
- How to save money on nursing home care…even when the family member is already in the nursing home
- How to know when giving money to your kids is a smart move…or one of the dumbest mistakes ever
- How a single sentence in a power of attorney can unnecessarily limit what you can protect for a surviving spouse
- A common and costly mistake too many people make with their Miller Trusts…and how to avoid it
Because elder law is a primary focus for me, my staff and I know solutions that avoid the
“financial landmines” you can step on along the way.
Call me today – 713-970-1300. I promise plain-English elder law guidance you can understand.
The call is free but the information could literally change your family’s life.
Michael L. Holland